The super visa is being considered a boon by a lot of people. It has definitely made it easier for parents and grandparents to visit their descendants with ease. Many citizens of Canada are still unaware of the process to obtain the visa. One of the main requirements for the super visa is the super visa insurance. Here is the 5 step process to get the super visa insurance and complete your application:
- Plan your budget and stay: It is a given that the super visa insurance should be a one-year coverage plan with at least $100,000 as the minimum amount of coverage. If you are planning to stay for an elongated amount of time, you need to plan the scheme as such. Whereas, if you are planning to stay for a small amount of time, it can be better to get the plan with the option to pause payments.
- Get a quote: The first thing you need to do to get a super visa insurance is look at the rates out there. The more sites you get the rates from, the more you can compare and learn which rates would suit you best. After you have decided on the plan you want to go for, you can use various online calculators to get the rates and also request quotes from sites.
- Review your coverage: After you have chosen the best quote for your plan, it is time you sit down with the provider and discuss the terms of your plan. The super visa insurance scheme will cover a lot of diseases which need to be curated according to your needs and the pre-existing conditions of the visitors if any. This could make the plan suitable for you.
- Check all the approval needs: After your plan has been decided, you can discuss the terms and conditions with the professionals like Secure Life Insurance. They can help you enhance your term plan as well as get you better rates for your term. Check the terms properly and make sure you understand them well, so you are not caught off-guard.
- Application and payment: The final step for the receival of your super visa insurance is the application process. You will be required to fill out a form asking basic details about you and the visitors. You can then easily make the payment for your super visa insurance!