Super Visa Insurance
Since Dec 2011, parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents are eligible to apply for Super Visa which is valid for up to ten years. It allows them to stay in Canada for two years at a time without the need of renewal of their status. This offers a long-term visitor status in Canada. Under normal immigration program, visitors are permitted to Canada only for six months.
Now, one of the criteria to obtain a Parent or Grandparent Super Visa for Canada is to have valid insurance. An applicant should provide a proof stating that they have super visa insurance from a Canadian insurance agency and is valid for minimum one year. This insurance should cover at least:
- Covers health care, hospitalization, and repatriation
- A minimum coverage of $100,000
- Is valid for each entry to Canada
- available for review by a port of entry officer
So what are the benefits of Super Visa Insurance?
- Family coverage available
- Deductible Discounts available.
- Emergency Medical Attention
- Professional services
- Ambulance transportation
- Emergency dental treatment
- Hospital Allowance
- Expenses related to death from covered medical
- Expenses to return home
- Extra expenses for meals, hotel, phone calls and taxi due to medical emergency
And much more!
Are you looking to get super visa insurance? Know what other benefits we offer, visit Secure Life Insurance now! We are also offering Critical Insurance and Dental Insurance.